NIHONBASHI HAMACHO E.N.T. CLINIC is specializing in diseases of the ear, nose and throat. Our clinic is located a 5 min. walk from Tokyo City Air Terminal, which is a gateway to travel to Haneda and Narita Airport. If you have a problem affecting your ear, nose or throat, we can be of assistance to you.
Three concepts of NIHONBASHI HAMACHO E.N.T. CLINIC
We will provide high-quality medical care of ENT diseases safely.
We will provide warm and considerate medical care from children to the elderly.
We will provide fair and straight medical care in a clean environment.
Yoshiuyuki Kyo M.D. Ph.D.
- Board Certified Otorhinolaryngologist of the ORL Society of Japan since 2007
- Associate Professor (Non-Full-time), Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Showa University Koto Toyosu Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology and Lung Center, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Unites States from Nov. 2008 to Oct. 2010
- 4 min. walk from Toei Shinjuku Line Hamacho Station
- 5 min. walk from Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Suitengumae Station
- 5 min. walk from Tokyo City Air Terminal and Royal Park Hotel
NIHONBASHI HAMACHO E.N.T. CLINIC
|Address||3-25-10-3F, Nihonbashi-Hamacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo,103-0007|
|Office Hours||9:00-12:30 (Sat 9:00-13:00), 15:00-18:30|
|Holidays||Thursdays, Saturday afternoons, Sundays, National Holidays|